PLEASE NOTE: The Sunday, April 7th performance is currently SOLD-OUT. If you would like to place your name on a waiting list for tickets, please email info@LintonMusic.org or call (513) 381-6868. Or please purchase tickets to the Monday, April 8th performance in Loveland at Congregation Beth Adam. Opus One returns to its Linton roots to celebrate and honor Founder, Dick Waller. Artists Ida Kavafian, Steven Tenenbom, Peter Wiley, and Anne-Marie McDermott have enthralled audiences throughout Linton’s history. Ani Kavafian joins the group to perform Amy Beach’s milestone Piano Quintet.
Posts By: Julie Montgomery
As a thank you to subscribers, newly appointed Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra Concertmaster, Stefani Matsuo will perform an exclusive recital with pianist Sandra Rivers.
[This program has been changed from what was originally announced. Mr. Tomer Gewirtzman is pursuing other creative endeavors in his native Israel, and will therefore not be available for performances in the US this season.]
Artistic Directors Sharon Robinson and Jaime Laredo return with Linton favorites Anna Polonksy, Bella Hristova and Nokuthula Ngwenyama to perform Dvořák’s Beloved Piano Quintet.
— It is with great regret that André Watts has had to cancel his Linton appearances this season due to a temporary hand injury. Linton Chamber Music is grateful to Anna Polonsky for graciously agreeing to perform the Dvořák Quintet on this revised program.
Due to high demand, this performance is currently sold-out by subscription. Please let us know if you would like to be placed on a waiting list to possibly add this concert to your subscription. Single ticket sales and ticket exchanges to this performance have also been suspended.
Musical powerhouses join forces as celebrated pianist Yefim Bronfman performs with the New York Philharmonic String Quartet on the Linton stage. This Sunday-only performance features Schumann’s heroic Piano Quintet and remarkable string quartets by Haydn and Shostakovich.
Praised as an “artist of warmth and insight,” pianist Anna Polonsky performs with Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra violinist Stefani Collins Matsuo, violist Christian Colberg, cellist Ilya Finkelshteyn, oboist Dwight Parry, and bassoonist William Winstead. Works by Poulenc, Mozart, and Dvořák combine to create this vibrant program.
The 40th Anniversary season opens with quintessential masterpieces for chamber strings. Artistic Directors Sharon Robinson and Jaime Laredo join Cathy Meng Robinson, Hsin-Yun Huang, Misha Amory, and Keith Robinson to perform Schoenberg’s expansively romantic, Transfigured Night and Schubert’s sublime String Quintet.
Linton Chamber Music mid-season subscriptions offer flexible benefits that guarantee you can get close to the music. Choose the mid-season subscription package that works best for you and enjoy exclusive subscriber perks including:
- A savings of more than 20% off the single ticket price.
- The ability to exchange Sunday/Monday concert tickets any time. Just call (513) 381-6868 for availability.
- If, for any reason, you cannot use one of your 2019 Season Linton tickets, mail your unused ticket to us and we will send you a tax voucher for your ticket donation OR a certificate good for any future Linton concert, or to a variety of other wonderful local chamber music organizations: Catacoustic Consort, Chamber Music Cincinnati, Cincinnati Chamber Orchestra, concert:nova, and Vocal Arts Ensemble.
- One free voucher for any Monday Encore! or selected Sunday Linton Chamber Music series concerts to give family or friends (2 mid-season subscriptions = 2 free vouchers). SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. Reservations are recommended and vouchers must be exchanged for a ticket at the ticket desk.
- Subscription Price $110
- Includes the 3 Monday evening concerts in Loveland PLUS the 1 Sunday concert in Avondale on January 14, 2018. (+ February 11, 2018 complimentary bonus concert)
- Season Subscription Price $82.50
- 7:30pm concerts presented at the conveniently located Congregation Beth Adam in Loveland at 10001 Loveland-Madeira Road
- Concert Dates (maybe exchanged to Sunday performances for flexibility):
- March 16, 2020
- April 20, 2020
- May 11, 2020
- Subscription Price $82.50
- 4pm concerts presented at the historic First Unitarian Church located just north of downtown in Avondale at 536 Linton Street
- Concert Dates (may be exchanged to Monday performances for flexibility)
- March 15, 2020
- April 19, 2020
- May 10, 202o