Linton Chamber Music Sunday 6-Concert Series
- Subscription Price $150
- 4pm concerts presented at the historic First Unitarian Church located just north of downtown in Avondale at 536 Linton Street
- Concert Dates
- September 18, 2016
- October 23, 2016
- February 26, 2017
- March 26, 2017
- April 23, 2017
- May 14, 2017
- + January 15, 2017 (complimentary bonus concert)
Linton Chamber Music season subscriptions offer flexible benefits that guarantee you can get close to the music all season long. Choose the subscription package that works best for you and enjoy exclusive subscriber perks including:
- A savings of more than 20% off the single ticket price.
- The ability to exchange Sunday/Monday concert tickets any time. Just call (513) 381-6868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
- If, for any reason, you cannot use one of your 2019-20 Linton tickets, mail your unused ticket to us and we will send you a tax voucher for your ticket donation OR a certificate good for any future Linton concert or to a variety of other wonderful local chamber music organizations: Chamber Music Cincinnati, Cincinnati Chamber Orchestra, concert:nova, and Vocal Arts Ensemble.
- Two free vouchers for any Monday Encore! or selected Sunday Linton Chamber Music series concerts to give family or friends (2 season subscriptions = 4 free vouchers). SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. Reservations are recommended and vouchers must be exchanged for a ticket at the ticket desk.
Join us for a special Subscriber Bonus event as husband and wife duo Soyeon Kate Lee and Ran Dank present an electrifying program featuring music for piano solo and four-hands. Praised for their virtuosity and stage presence, the pair have quickly built a reputation for concerts that are both surprising and engaging .
Clarinetist, Anthony McGill, violinist, Bella Hristova, and pianist, Michael McHale join forces in this diverse program of works by Bartók, Stravinsky, Beethoven, and Poulenc. This stellar trio of musicians will end the season with dramatic style and extraordinary artistry.
Please note, this program has been revised from the original.
Join us for a special Sunday-only performance celebrating the sounds and colors of Spain and France through works written for piano quartet. Violinist Maria Bachmann, violist Hsin-Yun Huang, cellist Edward Arron, and pianist Adam Neiman showcase a program of works by Turina, Chausson, and Fauré.
Celebrate spring in the Queen City with a magnificent program of music for strings. Jaime Laredo, JinJoo Cho, Hsin-Yun Huang, Eric Wong, and Sharon Robinson perform works by Prokofiev, Brahms, and Dvořák. Join us for an exhilarating musical experience to welcome the changing season.
PLEASE CALL 381.6868 FOR TICKET AVAILABILITY. Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra Music Director Louis Langrée makes his Linton Chamber Music debut for a special performance of French songs and Brahms lieder with Grammy Award-Winning, mezzo-soprano Kelley O’Connor. Don’t miss a truly unique concert of art songs performed in Linton’s beautiful, intimate setting.
The distinguished and internationally-acclaimed Kalichstein-Laredo-Robinson Trio returns to the Linton Chamber Music stage in celebration of their 40th anniversary performing trios by Shostakovich, Schubert, and the world-premiere of Ellen Taaffe Zwilich’s Pas de Trois.
Back by popular demand Opus One returns to perform a program that features both the classics and the new. Pianist Anne-Marie McDermott, violinist Ida Kavafian, violist Steven Tenenbom, and cellist Peter Wiley perform quartets by Beethoven, Dvořák, and Roberto Sierra’s Fuego de ángel for Violin, Viola, Cello, & Piano.